7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Today I start my 7 day detox program. I'm 15st 11 (221lb) today and I''m hoping that I'll weigh less and feel better by the end of the week.

I've read the Jason Vale book (7lb in 7 Days Super Juice Diet) and I'm ready to go!

Yesterday I purchased $40 of vegetables (including some I've never heard of!) and $60 on supplements (spirulina, wheatgrass and 'Power Greens') and I think I'll have to go back for Psyllium Husks (God knows how much they'll cost!).

I'm going to subject this blog to a 'before' and 'after' photograph, but as there's no-one here to take them for me, I'm not sure how successful I'll be...

This morning my juicer arrived. I did some serious research and came up with this model as it was a reasonable price and looked pretty sturdy. I'll be adding reviews as we go along.

As the juicer didn't arrive until this afternoon, I had to start this morning with a 'chewable' breakfast - I had a cup of hot lemon tea, and an apple, which I made sure to chew as best I could. The tea was surprisingly pleasant. I was quite happy to sup down a mug-full.

It's 2.30 now and I'm starting to feel a little hungry. So I'm off to juice my first meal

4 Comments:

  • you should be taking my nutrition class.....And oh by the way the purpose of this reported 'diet?'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM  

  • And 'you' would be..?

    By Blogger Ed, at 11:53 PM  

  • lets go to sunny hunnies for pancakes

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

  • keep up the good work !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home