7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Tuesday, June 20, 2006



Well, the 'turbo' is quite different in look and taste. It's quite sweet but brown with a yellow froth. It's almost like Guinness.. in fact, if I close my eyes I can almost see the green, rolling hills of Ireland..

One thing the book doesn't guide me on is how large each drink should be. I'm filling a pint glass every time and this seems like a lot.. I guess I'm used to necking a few pints (tonight for instance I may well have been out celebrating England's winning of their group in the World Cup with a few jars!), but maybe not quite the density or colour of these babies.. I'm excited to see what comes next!

This one is a little harder to get down. It's a little 'grassy' but not nasty in the least!

I haven't felt hungry today but I know, because I always eat late, I'm going to be starving by the time I get to Linda's. I'd better take some mint and/or lemon for a delicious nightcap.

I'm planning to head out on my bike around the park before heading over to Hoboken tonight. I don't have a flask yet so I'm going to have to come back and make up my 'evening' meal before heading over there.

No sign of any adverse effects... But time will tell. I'm going to purchase some Phyillius Husk on my way back to the office tomorrow... That may well start things rolling.

The book has some summary questions for the end of each day. I'm going to type them here and answer them later in the day (so as to give my system a little more time to react to its new food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home