7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A quiet evening was just what was required. Last night I ran in the park for 45 minutes before mixing up a turbo for 'tea'. Then I jumped on the bike down to Hoboken. I felt a great sense of achievement at having completed my first day, and celebrated with a lemon tea and pretty much went off to bed.

This morning I awoke feeling slightly dehydrated (dry mouth) but otherwise fine, and not really hungry. I cycled back along Riverside Drive (so beautiful!) and I'm now home and contemplating my first juice.

I sent a link to my blog to the Juicemaster web-site last night and they replied saying it would be good to see how much volume I was drinking. It's a concern of mine that I'm making too much volume. This is really derived from the fact that the book does not specify how many apples to use. I'm still using 3 or 4 each time along with the suggested amount of each other ingredient and this seems to make up around 1.5 pints.

The book asks you to record your overall enery levels for the day. Yesterday I'm going for a 5. Though I did more exercise yesterday than in the last 3 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home