7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Thursday, June 22, 2006


One anonymous poster below suggested I could use juice pulp as a face pack! I could not resist googling that one, and I came up with a bunch of masks. Incredible! Strangely, most featured papaya.. but some others featured pineapple packs, apple packs and more! Who dares me to try it??

This morning I woke up sluggish. Almost like a hangover. I'm definitely dehydrated so I'm going to step up the water intake today. I have some aching muscles, so I toned down the exercise this morning to a 1/2 hour stretch/weight session. It was great but the apartment is already too hot. I think a lunch-time power walk/sweat in the park will be good. This time of year, you get used to showering and changing your clothes more than twice per day - you'd think the fat would be falling off me!

I'm going to delay buying my veggies until tomorrow as there's a terrific farmer's market on 97th street on Fridays. Here I'll pick up all the veggies etc that I need for the beach this weekend. I hope I have enough to see me through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home