7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Friday, June 23, 2006

Today I ate:
1 Lemon Tea - I could get quite used to these in the morning
1 Super Juice with Psyllium Husk
That's IT!
Well, I'm supping a final Lemon Tea for the evening as I type, but I simply cannot understand how I could have made it through the day without feeling hungry. Is this 'normal'? I'm a little worried that I'm 'backed up'.. but at the same time I'm feeling great that I've stuck to the juice plan. I consumed a lot of water today and it's been pretty hot, but still... no food except one juice??

Down at the beach there are many more temptations on the food front. Linda made a delicious looking (and smelling - I allowed myself a good sniff) chicken mayo sandwich which made me drool, but I wasn't really hungry and was happy to settle for water.

So, for now, with my lemon tea all but done, I'm off to bed. I wonder if I'll be hungry when I wake up tomorrow??

2 Comments:

  • Hi Ed

    I just log onto the juicemaster website and I saw your blog. By coincidence I started my 7 day juice plan this week as well, I'm on Day 6 now and it's going really well, full of energy. It's great to hear about someone else doing the plan as well - glad it's going well. Just started reading Turbo Charge your life yesterday - it's very good. Best of luck with the rest of your week. Aileen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM  

  • Well done i am very impressed by your progress, Im sure you will feel the benefit. I look forward to reading you future entries ( and esp the after shots!!) Sandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home