7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Help me Juice Master! You're my only hope! It's been almost 48 hours since I was last hungry.. and therefore I've consumed nothing but water since Friday lunchtime. As I write this I'm watching the American coverage of the final half hour of build up to the England vs Ecuador game at the beach house in New Jersey. I'm wishing I was in England in some wonderful pub, soaking up the atmosphere .. or better still at the game! But more so, I'm wishing I'd been hungry enough to eat or able to 'go' since Thursday morning. I'm rather concerned about both aspects, but I don't know if I should be?? As I've only just woken up (the game starts at 11am here), I'm going to have a lemon tea and watch the game, but then I'm very much hoping that I'll feel like eating or going..

It's also fair to say that yesterday I felt almost devoid of energy. I ran on Friday night when I arrived at the beach, then again yesterday morning, and went for a good walk in the afternoon, but both run and walk were very hard work. After my lemon tea (and the game, of course), I'm going to head out for a run with Linda.

Aside from that, reader, friend, I'm not feeling bad at all. Quite content, not hungry for anything (despite Linda cooking bacon and eggs in the kitchen!), and no headache to speak of today..

Come on England!!!!

6 Comments:

  • Hang on in there, you can do it!! Anne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

  • Just found your blog, really got me thinking about doing this, the thing that I would find hardest is all the excersising as I never seem to have time.
    I look forward to your next posting.
    Lucky Beckham was on form!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM  

  • Ed, don't worry too much about 'not going', remember that most of what you have been consuming is liquid, so you won't have much solid to pass - so to speak.
    I know what you mean about the not feeling hungry after a while. I know that the Juicemaster says to eat when you are hungry but you should try and drink something nutritious today. Maybe you could have a juicemaster Sherbert Lemon, it tastes soooo good.

    Keep it up

    Stay Juiced

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 AM  

  • Hi Ed.

    Keep up the good work!

    I've bought this book too, and am part way through reading it. As I'm between jobs right now, it should be quite easy to have my juices through the day when I'm ready to start.

    And sorry for going slightly off topic, but I've also read this book of Jason Vale's:
    http://tinyurl.com/poo7y

    If you think you might want to stop alcohol, this book could be for you. It seems to have done the job for me (well, early days, but I've not had a craving to drink since I've finished it 2-ish weeks ago).

    If only I got the Stop Drinking book a few months ago, I perhaps wouldn't have so much time to try the 7lb Diet between jobs! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 AM  

  • I cant beleive how well you are doing! Way to go Edward! I think you should definatley eat something though, there is no doubt you will lose weight if you dont eat a thing , not sure how healthy it will be. Keep up the juicing! Lucy, MA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

  • Thanks for all your words of encouragement. They really help me stay motivated.

    By Blogger Ed, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home