7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Monday, June 26, 2006

It's late now, on Day 7 and although I worked out well at the gym, I still not remotely hungry. It's quite strange.. Nevertheless. I DID IT! I DID IT!!! I stuck to the plan and I think I lost some weight.. There's a scale at the gym downstairs (thanks for the tip-off Sarah!) so I'm going to weigh myself in the morning... Should be fun.. I think I may have lost more than 7 lb because I've eaten so little but it really doesn't matter either way. I'm so thrilled that I've found out about this and that I can include it in my regular routine!!

2 Comments:

  • well done ED. thats fantastic. I'm proud of your resolve and the way you embraced this detox program.
    Congrats!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM  

  • Congratulations!!! You have truely been an insiration to me, I am down to the fruit market asap!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home