7lb in 7 Days - A Detox Diary

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


You won't believe it.. 12lb .. I lost 12lb in 7 days. I'm now 209lb!! That's ridiculous! Ok I didn't eat that much and I did plenty of exercise, but can that really be all that it takes??

For the record, I've not felt massively energised as the plan suggests I might but I feel happier, my eyes are bright, I can see my jaw, my belly has tightened a little (lots of work to do here), and I want MORE! I can't wait to get home and have a few juicy breakfasts. I really think they're going to make a massive difference to my day.

I only wish that this kind of food was available in airports and cities in America. My biggest struggle is getting this food on-the-go.. I'll talk to The Juice Master about rolling out over here... and we'll see.

I highly recommend this book. I'm going a read some of the others but I'm going to have to wait until someone comes over from the UK. The words truly inspired me to start and to stick with it.

Coming up: After pictures (they'll have to wait until the end of the week); regular updates on the weight and fitness. And I'll let you know if the Juicemaster ever makes it out to the States. I'll be there with bells on! I'll take a franchise or two!

More soon!

10 Comments:

  • TOP NOTCH!!!!!!
    Totaly amazing. I'll have to try it now. What's the weight you're aiming for? and with these results, how long do you think till you get there?
    My problem is finding time to exercise, but hopefully that'll change next week.
    Keep up the weight loss. Congrats.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

  • Well done. I am day 5 and I am starving. I don't think I am drinking as much water and lemon tea as you seem to have done, mainly juices, so if I increase the water uptake, maybe i'll feel a little less hungry?! Kate

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

  • Hi -am on day 3 (loved the yoghurt based smoothy) and have been incredibly tired AND woolly headed as you describe but you have inspired me to keep going .... its a long way.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • Excellent work!! Well done on the weight loss, but more importantly for sticking to it. My concern would be about the energy levels but maybe thats the suffering you have to take to get the bad stuff out the system (I know I'm a junk food addict)

    Big well done... Take a Bow!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • Well done, I finished the same day as you - and lost 9llbs. I'm finding it hard to eat now - I am continuing with the Juices and am having a small snack in the afternoon - yesterday had a pitta pocket with tuna and kidney beans but found it hard to finish. Won't rush myself - if I'm not hungry I won't eat!!! I've found my taste buds have changed - I'm craving green stuff whereas before I would be going for the sugary foods. My biggest problem over the 7 days was buying enough ingredients - my hubby and 2 teeenage children have decided they like the juices too!!!!! Looking forward to the after photos. At work yesterday 5 people came up and asked if I'd lost weight cos I looked soooo goood - wow what a feeling!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 AM  

  • Well done, congrats on your achievements and thanks for posting your blog. I bought the book the other day and I'm hoping to start over the weekend, hope I can do as well as you did! :-) Looking forward to reading more from you soon.
    Dee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 AM  

  • where's your AFTER pics ??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 AM  

  • Yer we want some afters!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

  • Great stuff....how are you going now?
    After getting Jason Vales Fast food book I am hooked and now got the 7Ibs in 7 days book and am hoping to start next week with the plan....if I get all thsoe supplements by then together:)and the Turbo change bookj is in the post to me right now, to continoue that new healthy lifestyle...:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

  • You mention that you are looking for more of his books...
    this E-bay seller is brill, it's where I got my copy of the fast food book:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jason-Vale-The-Juice-Masters-Ultimate-Fast-Food_W0QQitemZ250103097922QQcategoryZ11109QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

    he sells world wide, so, thought you might like to know!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home